I can hardly believe Halloween is this weekend! If you are like me, you might be scrambling a little bit trying to find quick and easy treats. Well, look no further. These ghost pretzels were very easy to make. Always read the back of each ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain the allergen you are allergic to as sometimes they vary. Let me know when you make them and how they turned out!
- 25 mini pretzels ( Rold Gold)
- 1 cup of Hershey’s White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil or shortening, for thinning the chocolate
- 1 pkg Candy Eyeballs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil (or shortening) in a bowl in the microwave, for 10-20 second bursts, until melted. This is important so the chocolate doesn’t burn or become unstable.
- Immediately dip pretzels, one at a time, in the bowl, using a fork to turn the pretzel over. Shake off excess chocolate from the pretzel. Be sure to shake the chocolate out of the bottom hole, so it looks like an open mouth. Place dipped pretzels on the parchment paper.
- Immediately press two eyeballs on to the pretzel.
- Dip the remaining pretzels quickly.
- Allow pretzels to harden by placing the tray in the fridge for 10 minutes to speed up the process.
- Peel pretzels off the baking sheet and enjoy!