How cute are these bats?
This recipe is surprisingly quick and easy to make. These brownies are full of chewy goodness.
The amount of Oreos needed will vary depending on how big/small you cut your brownies.
Let me know how these turn out!
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c white sugar
- 3/4 all purpose flour
- 1/4 dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup Hersheys White chocolate chips
- Top Decor Eyeballs package
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease an 8×8 or 9×13 pan and line with parchment paper
- Microwave butter and chocolate in short 20 second bursts, stirring in between. Continue until melted
- Add the rest of the ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before cutting
- Cut brownies into rectangles.
- Separate Oreo cookies, scrape off the icing and cut each cookie into half-moons.
- Stick 2 half-moons into the brownies to create wings.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave in short 20 second bursts.
- Pour melted chocolate into a ziplock or piping bag. Cut the tip off the ziplock bag and apply a dot near the wings to secure the eyeballs.
- Apply eyeballs carefully and repeat.
- Let brownies set before serving.