Here’s another quick and easy Halloween recipe. You basically make your rice krispie square recipe, cut them into rectangles, drizzle them , with white chocolate, stick 2 eyes on them and boom, you’re done! The kids get so excited now and asking what else we can put eyes on.
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup of Hersheys White chocolate chips
- 1 package of candy eye balls ( Toppers Cake Decò)
- Line a 9″ x 13″ pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the long edged sides of 1-2″.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a large bowl on high in the microwave.
- Once marshmallows are melted, add vanilla and mix well. Quickly mix in rice krispies and pour into prepared pan. Press firmly down and let sit for 20-60 minutes or until marshmallow has firmed up.
- Remove rice krispies from pan by lifting up the parchment paper. Cut into rectangular pieces (12-18 pieces depending upon how big you’d like them).
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave using short bursts 10-20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Place melted chocolate in a pipping bag or a plastic freezer bag. Cut a small corner off the bag and drizzle the white chocolate back and forth over cut pieces and add the eyeballs.
- Let set for 60 minutes or over night.